! DOCTYPE html>
* Avoid mosquitoes by not wearing blue. Turns out, that mosquitoes are attracted to the color blue twice as much as to any other color.
* Here’s another reason to make sure you’re getting enough sleep. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching T.V.
* Time to get out the duster and vacuum. 90% of household dust is made up of dead skin cells.
* Be good to your tootsies. 25% of the body’s bones are located in the feet.
* The longest living cells in the human body are brain cells, which can live an entire lifetime.
* On average, approximately 100 people a year choke to death on ball-point pens.
* The number of left-handed men is double that of left-handed women.
Leave a Reply