* The average person falls asleep in 7 minutes.
* Only humans sleep on their backs.
* Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every 2 weeks, otherwise it would digest itself.
* Americans eat an average of 18 acres of pizza a day.
* The human eye blinks an average of 4,200,000 times a year.
* The average person has approximately 1,460 dreams a year.
* 52% of Americans drink coffee.
* The U.S. ranks 29th in overall life expectancy, with an average life expectancy of 78 years.
* Every time you lick a stamp, you consume 1/10 of a calorie.
* A humans eyes are always the same size since birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
* Apples, not caffeine, are better at waking you up in the morning.
* The average person has approximately 100,000 hairs on his/her head, and each hair grows an average of 5-6 inches a year.